Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hello!

Hello world!

As a software developer who's been cutting code as a means of income for over 8 years, I figured its high time I started my own blog. I'm hoping to update this blog with useful stuff whenever I discover a cool new technology/method, or solve a particularly interesting problem. You can also expect to find other random musings.

A bit about me

My name is James, and I've been a software developer in the .NET world since 2006.  Over the years I've worked on projects in everything from classic ASP/COM+ to the latest ASP.NET MVC versions, with a lot of variation along the way. Much of the stuff I work on uses Microsoft SQL Server databases.

I'm originally from Australia, but now live in Manchester, UK - a city famed for its football and ... being rainy?

No comments:

Post a Comment